Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sibling LOVE

In case you didn't know, it's hard to get a 19-month old and a newborn baby to pose for a family photo. Also, when you have the aforementioned children, it's very hard to blog. So, let's be explicit: Sadie's baby blog may have more entries, but it's not because I love her more than Simon. Simon's baby log has less entries because I am working hard to keep everyone alive and well. (A feat that is ten times harder than my friends told me it would be. Still working through my resentment on that one!)

So, Simon is great. Our big project is to teach him the difference between night and day. Currently, he favors sleeping all day and snuffling, eating, and generally being awake all night. He's cute but his sense of schedule blows.

I love these little bugs and can't believe they are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment