Monday, January 10, 2011

What The World Needs Now...

Terrible news in Arizona this weekend that I am trying not to spend all day reading about. Crazy 22-year-old kid gunned down 6 people, including a federal judge, a Congresswoman and a 9-year-old little girl. When I hear about incidents like this I feel such rage at how easy it is to get a gun in this country. I shouldn't even get started, because I am not sure when or how to stop when I start this rant.

Here's what I really wanted to say: with all the unfortunatey, tragic, and violent things that happen to real people in the world, I think it's all the more important to create a home full of love and support and tolerance. At every moment today, I could focus on the nut in Arizona (and plenty of nuts right here) or on all the love in my life and my body.

So, here's to Meatball and the family love in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment