Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Attention to Detail

One of my biggest challenges in my profession is that sometimes I lack the requisite attention to detail. It's true. No one wants a lawyer to miss details, but sometimes I do.

And, concomitantly, sometimes I DON'T!

Like today. I am wearing the same outfit for this ultrasound as I wore when we had our big ultrasound with Sadie. The only difference is that Sadie's ultrasound was on February 19, when I was 19 weeks and 2 days pregnant and it was icy and cold outside. Today, is September 15, and I am wearing my warm weather undergarments and little shrug sweater instead of a blazer. Right after Sadie's ultrasound, I got a plane for a business to trip Omaha, Nebraska. I know, all I ever do is brag about my exciting life. Today, I will probably find a snack and come back to my office to finish a brief that sure isn't writing itself. I wish it would.

So, when properly applied, I can attend to the details with the best of them. If only I could put that on my resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment