Wednesday, September 15, 2010

OMG

The ultra-sound is in 2.5 hours. I am very excited and very nervous. I am craving Cinnabon, which, incidentally, I have never ever eaten. I just finished a biography of Alice Waters and her ground-breaking restaurant, Chez Panisse, and I thought I would never have the conscience to crave something as bad for my body and the earth and with such a giant carbon footprint, but here I am wondering if there is a Cinnabon anywhere within 4 blocks of my office.

I can't wait to see my little wublet on the screen. I hope I don't accidentally see the private parts. I doubt I will. Last time they showed us the definitive proof that Sadie was a girl, I thought I was looking at her cerebellum. I should stick to my day job and not switch careers to ultra-sound tech this afternoon.

20 weeks.

Half way (ish) through.

Baby's moving and grooving. S/he loves the red hot jawbreakers I eat when I need my cinnamon burst. S/he's gonna love cinnabon.

No comments:

Post a Comment